From: Harry Singh [mailto:hbo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 11:30 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Off-Site Printing Options

All -

We have a new client that requires our accountants to use their financial
system exclusively. The system lives on their network and will be accessed via
a website, naturally. Now, the topic of check printing came up and I need to
find a way (service, utility, etc) that can allow for remote printing to the
check printer located at my main office. Establishing a VPN is not an option. I
remember vaguely coming across a remote printing service years ago for
traveling sales folk, and the like, who needed to print documents at their
respective main office or closest branch location for signatory purposes.

I'm hoping the group could provide some recommendations or feedback on what are
my options.

Best Regards,

Harry.

or send an email to