I think if you register as an OEM system builder you may be eligible, at least
that's how it used to be back when I was.

From: David Mazzaccaro [mailto:david.mazzacc...@hudsonmobility.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 12:06 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: MS Action Pack

That's the plan.
Thx

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 12:03 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

It's very useful.
If you support clients for your company, I'd get it for your company...
Otherwise, since you support some garage clients, I'd get it for yourself.  I
would demo everything for your employer on equipment you own, just to maintain
compartmentalization...

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:57 AM, David Mazzaccaro
<david.mazzacc...@hudsonmobility.com<mailto:david.mazzacc...@hudsonmobility.com>>
 wrote:
My consultant was in here showing it to me the other day.
Looks pretty interesting and useful to be able to try out new stuff (for my
company or garage clients) before buying.