With SCCM, you have access to a scaled down version of AdminStudio

>>> "Steven M. Caesare" <scaes...@caesare.com> 03/23/11 12:32 PM >>>
Along with my earlier question regarding Win7 configuration, I'm trying
to get the desktop team here jumpstarted in automated software
installation....

We are likely going to go the System Center route, but as per MS they
don't include a full-blown package creation tool.

It appears that InstallShield and AdminStudio both are visible players
in this space... any recommendations or usage experiences on either?

Thanks.

-Steve