Done. Hope you get your neighbours to vote as well :D

From: Scott Wilhelm [mailto:swilh...@mcs.k12.ny.us]
Sent: 25 March 2011 09:09
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT Friday Favour

Done, eh :)

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Steven M. Caesare <scaes...@caesare.com> wrote:

Done!

-sc

From: Andrew Laya [mailto:andrew.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 9:03 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT Friday Favour

Hello all,

I've a favour to ask (that Canadian for favor, in case you're wondering).  My
son's school is trying to win a new piano, based solely on total number of
votes.  It you care to take 2 minutes and add to the tally, I'd appreciate your
time and assistance.

Go to www.pianos.ca/giveaway

Type banting into the search window.  His school will be the only match to come
up.

Click on the Vote button, for Sir Frederick Banting S.S.

Enjoy your Friday everyone.

thanks,

Andrew.

Scott Wilhelm

SLL BOCES Central Office (Tue):  315.386.4504 x 10134
Massena Central (Mon, Wed-Fri):  315.764.3700 x3046

“The harder I work, the luckier I get. “  -Samuel Goldwyn

‎"Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a
company work, a society work, a civilization work." -Vince Lombardi