On 22 Mar 2011 at 13:18, richardmccl...@aspca.org  wrote:

> OK, thanks...
>
> There is also supposed to be a Reader 10.0.0.2 released as well
> (according to that release notes link). Your link, when I move around
> in its file structure, still has 10.0.0.1.

The 10.0.2 patch is only for the Mac OS X version of Adobe Reader.  The Windows
version of the 10.0.2 patch for Reader will be rolled out with the scheduled
quarterly patch.  It appears from language in the bulletin that there *_is_* a
patch for the full Acrobat product on Windows.

  Adobe - Security Bulletins: APSB11-06
  - Security updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat
  http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb11-06.html

    "Adobe recommends users of Adobe Reader X (10.0.1) for Macintosh update to
    Adobe Reader X (10.0.2). For users of Adobe Reader 9.4.2 for Windows and
    Macintosh, Adobe has made available the update, Adobe Reader 9.4.3.  Adobe
    recommends users of Adobe Acrobat X (10.0.1) for Windows and Macintosh
    update to Adobe Acrobat X (10.0.2).  Adobe recommends users of Adobe
    Acrobat 9.4.2 for Windows and Macintosh update to Adobe Acrobat 9.4.3.
    Because Adobe Reader X Protected Mode would prevent an exploit of this
    kind from executing, we are planning to address this issue in Adobe Reader
    X for Windows with the next quarterly security update for Adobe Reader,
    currently scheduled for June 14, 2011."

There is a link to the Acrobat download page on the bulletin.

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona