Take a snapshot, take the plunge :-)

Typed frustratingly slowly on my BlackBerry® wireless device

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Jafs <stefan.j...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:29:56
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: Windows Desktop search 3.01
removal

I have a server 2003 VM that was P2V'd a while ago, it from a different
division and has a whole bunch of c**p on it, ideally I would setup a new
server but in the mean time I was trying to do some cleanup, It has Windows
Desktop search 3.01 installed and I wanted to unistall, however it gives me
this long list of updates that has been installed after and warning that the
sky maybe falling if I continue.

Is this true or should I go ahead with the removal?

--
Stefan Jafs