From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Win7 upgrade question

All,

We're on the cusp of getting a MSFT EA in place (it looking like 90%
sure, right now), and we've been ordering Dell laptops for lease with
Win7 Pro on them.

I want to get all of them up to Win7 Enterprise, and thought I had
read somewhere that it was just a matter of a key update.

I can't find any documentation on that, however, and our vendor rep
pointed me at this article:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd772579%28WS.10%29.aspx

So, for those of you who know about this kind of thing, what would you do?

Right now I'm contemplating either something like this:
http://laplink.com/pcmover

or just doing an Anytime upgrade to Ultimate, and calling it good,
because the lease will run out before the OS EOLs.

Anyone have better thoughts on this?

Kurt