From: itli...@imcu.com [itli...@imcu.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:21 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Find out what is doing this

Have a third party that creates a file before it runs.
For about 3 weeks now it has failed to run automagically but when we run it
manually it runs.
I have process monitor running but I can not tell what is trying to create the
process so I can figure out what permissions to look at?
What freeware would help with this?
>From my operators:
We’re also using a piece of software called Process Monitor and we were able to
pin it down last night to a ‘Sharing Violation’ .

or send an email to

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you do not have permission to disclose,
copy, distribute, or open any attachments. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete
this copy from your system.