From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 6:10 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: WiFi Repeater recommendations

LinkSys/Cisco used to have directional antennas as an option which might get
you close.  I would guess other vendors have the same.  Another option would be
using a microwave link.  Cost is much higher but bandwidth with one of these is
also much higher.  Down side is high humidity or obstructions cause major
problems with any linkage.  Since you are in AZ you should be relativity safe
from the humidity issue.  Roof top to roof top mounts with fiber up and down
would most likely take care of most obstructions.

Jon Harris
On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Angus Scott-Fleming