There are no others on the Exchange server.  His Outlook has the Send to
Bluetooth add-in, so I'm at a loss...

Sean Rector, MCSE

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:57 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Strange - Outlook 2010 AutoArchive isn't

It's not vipre.

I'd be looking at other add-ins.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

Consultant and Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com

From: Sean Rector [mailto:sean.rec...@vaopera.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

After moving things manually (so his mailbox wasn't full), manually running
AutoArchive doesn't move anything.

I displayed the Modified column, and all items had been modified within the
past two weeks or so - inside the window of AA.  The only plugin installed is
Send to Bluetooth.  He and I share a similar configuration - Windows 7 Pro,
Office 2010, Vipre Antivirus.  On my system, Sent has modified dates that are
sometimes a month later.  Looking at Inbox - the Modified date only goes back
to 3/22, even though some items go back (Received date) to 1/22.  Herein lies
the mystery.

So...what should I look at to try and resolve this?  My thinking is it could be
mailbox scanning by Vipre for Exchange, but I thought it wasn't supposed to
change the Modified date.

I appreciate your assistance, folks...

Sean Rector, MCSE