From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 10:14 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Need help with DFS

And nothing is in the eventlogs of either server detailing the reasons for
replication failing?

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:05 AM, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>
wrote:
Ok, I apparently accidentally broke DFS replication yesterday testing my UPS
-- it shut down one of the two servers unexpectedly and now DFS won't
replicate. I have followed the instructions here:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc753479(WS.10).aspx and tried to
restart the replication, but it isn't replicating.

Any ideas? Windows 2003 R2, fully updated.

HELP!!!

~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~