From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 9:01 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: USB docking for laptops

We use Kensington SD100S[1], but mainly for the ability to add usb ports and
stand the notebook up a bit and bring the monitor closer to eye level.  We
experience similar issues, I just ask all users to use the network jack on
their computer.  Yes, it's one more thing to plug in, but it's small
potatoes.

[1]
http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Kensington-Notebook-Docking-Station-with-St
and-SD100S-USB-docking-station/1629940.aspx Basically a stand with an
attachable port replicator.