Just to add to the Win 7 on older equipment comment, I'm sitting here right now
on a six year old Pentium 4 system that is running Windows 7 as well as or
better than it ran Windows XP. I did have to add in a cheap graphics card
because I couldn't find a driver for the onboard graphics.

Ralph

Confidentiality Notice:
This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, delete and