I am a T-Mobile customer, and have only played with the MyTouch Slide
3G. It has a real keyboard, and that's why I chose it.

Just last night I did a manual upgrade to get it to 2.2 (froyo), which
took about 10 minutes of mostly waiting, and found a new WiFi calling
capability, and got tethering for free as well.

Kurt