Anyone have comments about these folks.
Got a call as I was leaving work on Friday and from the sales droid sphell, it
sounds pretty reasonable.  Off the cuff, 16tb for under $10k.
Got a webex tomorrow and plan to do some reading later today, but would
appreciate any advice from folks with experience.
We are looking to move several vm's to a san for offsite replications and also
high availability.
May also move our SQL and Exchange 2010 databases to the SAN later on.
Didn't see them mentioned when searching the list archives so I thought I'd ask.