Also, I'm not positive on the version. The Trend Micro diagnostic utility
says it's PCCillin 2006, but the actual install path is "Trend Micro
Internet Security 14". *shrug* Might be the same thing for all I know.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 5:03 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Trend Micro Internet Security 14

I've got a client (daughter-in-law to be of one of our managers) who's got a
laptop with Trend Micro Internet Security 14 for Dell on it. I'm trying to
load Vipre Home Premium on it, but I want to get rid of Trend first. The
uninstall utility from Trend's website doesn't do squat. Any ideas on how to
get rid of Trend? It refuses to uninstall from the add/remove programs and
as I say the uninstall utility doesn't do a thing! :(

Thanks!