W2K3FFL

I've configured a Group Policy preference that I thought would be rolled
out to all systems. I thought that the Client Side Extensions were
included in W2K3 SP2, but that does not seem to be the case. So as a test
I installed the CSE on a W2K3 test box and rebooted. The client got the
modification, but I don't see it when I run the Group Policy Results
Wizard against that W2K3 system. On the report there is no Preferences
section. If I run the report against a W2K8 box, I do see the preferences
section.  I am running GPMC on a W2K8R2 box.

Any ideas why this is not showing up on the report?

Thanks,

Chris Bodnar, MCSE, MCITP
Technical Support III
Distributed Systems Service Delivery - Intel Services
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Email: christopher_bod...@glic.com
Phone: 610-807-6459
Fax: 610-807-6003

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.