From: Mike Gill [mailto:lis...@canbyfoursquare.com]
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 2:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Touch screen tablets

I just played with the ASUS and a couple others at a tech show yesterday in
Portland. Navigating Windows via touch is cumbersome. The video performance
is subpar when scrolling web pages and more like a slide show, and rotating
the display turns it off then back on. Just a couple things I hadn’t thought
about until using one. I do really want one of the new Samsung Series 9
notebooks though. Not a touchscreen, but it’s thinner than that ASUS tablet.
;)

--
Mike Gill