I don't see why.  If they were commercially motivated, then any big
company with lots of customers is fair game.  If they were emotively
motivated (umm!), then the court case has nothing to do with MS.
Claiming they would be the "next target" just makes no sense to me.

What you can be sure of is that if this breach is what it looks like it
could be, then it could be one of the worst ever - just in terms of the
ID and financial theft possibilities with that much info.  If the
passwords are breached, think about how many (statistically nearly all!)
people use a single password or slight variation for all sites.  Ouch.

If you are affected by this, do not ever use that password anywhere else
again in your lifetime and ask your card company to issue you with a new
card number.  Beyond that, expect lots of spam/phishing.  I've seen
loads as a result of Epsilon.

That brings on another point .. SSO is all well and fine, but remember
.. Epsilon were the "SSO" of marketing emails.  If the single point
fails, we're all in the poo ...!