Hmm, still no go on posting to exchange going to sub/unsub ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Level 5 Lists
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 11:58 AM
To: 'MS-Exchange Admin Issues'
Subject: RPC/HTTPS

We have a client with Exchange 2007 sp3 running for some time now. The other
day a few users started flipping to rpc/https. Their internal and external dns
is the same (.com) so internally I have autodiscover.domain.com mail.domain.com
etc etc .. all registered with a UCC cert and pointing to the internal IP of
the Exchange server.

The clients were all off RPC internally, and the sales laptops obviously use
rpc/https. Today the whole company flipped to rpc/https internally. While this
wasn't an issue as far as functionality everyone had to put in their
credentials so it caused a lot of confusion.

In testing it , if I turn off rpc, outlook works, but when I close and re-open
its back on rpc again. I checked GPO Results and nothing is there to push this
out. Im thinking because of the autodiscover even though we are internal to the
server they are getting changed automatically, just not positive how to change
it back. We would like to keep it setup this way for when sales people come in
they don't have to make any changes and it just works, but the whole office
having to put in their credentials or store them etc will get annoying quickly.

Thanks