On 10 May 2011 at 7:40, Jonathan  wrote:

> I know it has been less than 24 hours since I posed the question, and
> i'm usually a pretty patient guy when it comes to this list, but the guy is
> probably going to begin the format/reinstall process today if I don't have a
> solution for him. Any ideas? Thanks, and I apologize for being a pest.

On an unrelated but possibly similar issue, the problem turned out to be an
issue with the Protected Storage Subsystem.  See below:

============= Included Stuff Follows =============

http://www.askdavetaylor.com/stop_outlook_from_asking_for_an_account_password.html

============= Included Stuff Ends =============

--