Folks, I need some help.....

Our SBS 2008 server (Dell Poweredge t 300) is configured with RAID 10,
4x250GB drives on a PERC 6 i controller.  It appears we have one drive that
is on it's way out, it started producing errors earlier in the week and on
Wednesday about 2 PM it took the RAID off line and would not restore with
all 4 drives in a foreign state.  After clearing the preserved cache, it
would not allow the foreign config to be imported, the RAID came back with 3
of the 4 on and one rebuilding.  After the server was restarted a chkdsk was
ran and the process found quite a few error that it appeared to correct on
the OS partition. The server came up online with users able to log in and
get to the Church Management software but not able to connect to the
Exchange server.  I have not parsed through all the error events but there
were several stating registry problems and we also do not have DHCP any
more.  I can not seem to get DHCP running at all.

The next bump on this road is the most recent known good backup is about 2
months old and there has of course been quite a bit of activity in the CMS
over the 2 months, as well as some other stuff, but that data is stored on
the data partition which had very few errors on chkdsk.  The CMS data seems
to be ok, and I can use it's backup utility to to recover it over it's data
up to last week or early this week so if I had to use the 2 month old system
backup to recover the OS partition.

My real question is.... what are my recovery options?
(1) A system state restore?
(2) OS partition restore?
(3) OS partition and system state restore?
(4) other?

As a volunteer server admin hack, I am turning to you guys for some
assistance to help my overtaxed brain.

--
Gary Sanderson
Sound Volunteer

"Good stewardship is less about how much money is saved
than it is about how much money is wasted."  -  Anthony Coppedge