Actually, there is a good reason to go 'off-lease' ...depending of course...
One place had a mix'o'crap (VERY old crap) and they would not let me refresh
everything, so I found a good deal on off-lease and bought about 250 of them
(all identical models). Since they were the same, ghosting them was a
snap...no fuss, no muss...1 image required and I had 10 or so sitting on the
shelf pre-imaged and ready to go in case of any failures (which there were
almost none).