Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to be part of a roundtable event
discussing the Sony fiasco.

http://www.focus.com/events/it-security/focus-roundtable-sony-playstation-network-security-fiasco/

An MP3 is available of the event.

<http://www.focus.com/events/it-security/focus-roundtable-sony-playstation-network-security-fiasco/>Sony
really doesn't have it together, and sadly they're not the only enterprise
that should know better and do better.  They just happened to be the
enterprise that got caught this past month.  Next month will undoubtedly be
someone else...

 *ASB *(Professional Bio <http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker/bio>)
 *Harnessing the Advantages of Technology for the SMB market...

 *