I use JobServe and Reed almost exclusively, but I don't know how big these
two are on the other side of the pond.

On 19 May 2011 15:00, Tom Miller <tmil...@hnncsb.org> wrote:

>  Folks,
>
> I've decided it's time to look around.  It's been a number of years since I
> did the job hunting thing.  Any particular sites you recommend beyond
> LinkedIn and Monster?
>
> And I'm in the Hampton Roads region of VA in case any of you are looking
> for a position to fill. ;-)
>
> Tom
>
>  Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is
> and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
> message.

> To manage subscriptions click here:

"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able
rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such
a question."

*IMPORTANT: The information in this email is CONFIDENTIAL. If its contents
are disclosed in any way my lawyers will swoop down from black helicopters
like Seal Team Six and drag you away with a black bag over your head. They
will then take you to a secret prison and make you fight to the death with
other people who dared to share this email. You will be given a large bowie
knife and a supply of methamphetamines while I watch the said deathmatch and
wager vast sums of money on who will be the winner. If the fight becomes
boring or there is a stalemate, I will release rabid dogs and my two-stone
cat into the arena to liven things up a bit. If these animals become in any
way docile, I will squirt them with water pistols until they become a bit
more temperamental.*