My SWAG.. hardware.

Generally.. CPU/Motherboard in my experience.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 7:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: server locks up

I've got a Dell Poweredge 2900 that keeps locking up for no apparent reason
that I can find. Nothing in the event logs...just the logs stop at a certain
point. If I reboot the server on a regular basis (2 or 3 times per week)
it's all good, but I hate to do that. I'd like to find out what's causing
this problem. Any suggestions where to start since there appears to be
nothing in the event logs?

Server is Windows 2003 and is one of our DCs.