From: Joseph Heaton [mailto:jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:11 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Mobile Domain Controller?

We have a group that we work with that has a van that responds to oil spills
throughout the state.  They have a server onboard, that they want configured as
a DC for their domain, so that users in the van can login to the network, and
connect to network resources, both in the van, and back at HQ.

Has anyone here done this type of configuration?

Would be 2008R2, probably Enterprise edition.