Thanks to all for the replies on this.  I have added the other two products to
our investigation list.

>>> Dennis Hoefer <dhoe...@ufcoop.com> 5/27/2011 5:55 AM >>>
We've used it for 3 years.  At the time I believe they were really the
only game in town with this type of product, but as normally happens,
success brings competition so you now have other options, including
Viewfinity and ScriptLogic.  Our experience has been generally favorable
and pretty much delivers what it promises.  Only complaint would be that
it can be difficult at times to nail down precisely where all the
elevation needs are, and how to handle those within the context of the
software, so we sometimes find ourselves opening things up a bit more
than desired to achieve the desired results, but suspect that may be
true with competitive products too.  Other minor issue is that being
group policy based, there isn't a good way to quickly deal with one off
issues that pop up, have to create new rule, possibly wait for server
replication and force policy update on the client, gets the job done,
but never quick enough for the user who simply needs something like an
ActiveX control to install.

In spite of our favorable experience and no major complaints, we're
about to embark on a trial of Viewfinity's product.  Demo and literature
makes it appear to do everything that PowerBroker does and more, with a
friendlier UI.  We're about 45 days from our maintenance renewal on
PowerBroker so checking some options before renewal.

Bottom line, IMHO, if you're looking for something in this category,
PowerBroker deserves a good look.

Dennis