Yankees.... *sigh*

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 7:46 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SOLVED -- RE: server locks up

Huh. I didn't realize it was slang.

-adjective Slang .

fine; completely satisfactory; OK.

(from dictionary.reference.com)

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

Consultant and Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com

From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 8:41 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

Copacetic....that's a new one for me. US slang in origin?

On 31 May 2011 13:38, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com> wrote:

Ok... it looks like everything is copacetic now that I have uninstalled
ICVerify. The system rebooted normally this weekend and was up and
running
this morning when I came in. I'm reasonably certain that it's working
properly now.

Thanks to all who helped.

"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put
into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am
not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could
provoke such a question."

IMPORTANT: The information in this email is CONFIDENTIAL. If its
contents are disclosed in any way my lawyers will swoop down from black
helicopters like Seal Team Six and drag you away with a black bag over
your head. They will then take you to a secret prison and make you fight
to the death with other people who dared to share this email. You will
be given a large bowie knife and a supply of methamphetamines while I
watch the said deathmatch and wager vast sums of money on who will be
the winner. If the fight becomes boring or there is a stalemate, I will
release rabid dogs and my two-stone cat into the arena to liven things
up a bit. If these animals become in any way docile, I will squirt them
with water pistols until they become a bit more temperamental.