I just had to print that out... Awesome. As for free AV solutions, I have the
following suggestions:

MSE - Doesn't run on XP64? Bummer.

AVG - It has begun to suck in the past year or so.

Avast - I haven't used it in years. Might be a good choice.

ClamWin with Clam Sentinel - ClamAV is open source AV... used by millions of
users who are behind virus scanning firewalls (most of them use it because it's
free) and with the Sentinel program, it scans items as they are used (a feature
that ClamWin can't do on it's own yet.) I recommend this only for those who
wish to support the open source AV, as it's probably not as tested as other AVs
for desktop use.

Panda Cloud - This is my new current favorite. It's free and slightly different
style of AV, using the cloud to do much of it's heavy lifting. Does it work? It
has for me. It's also extremely lightweight, so it doesn't bog down any
older/slower systems as much. It should work on XP64.

And, last.... Vipre Rescue - Not a AV, but a cleaner... but need I say more?

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District