Thanks for the encouragement, John.

Next time I have a burned out bulb in my car I'll come to you for
recommendations on a new car. :-)

I'm just kidding.

But you did help by pointing me in the right direction.

Thank you, though.

Daniel
http://www.amazon.com/Lyon-KK79388-Sky-Wal-Assembly-Frame/dp/B004IZMMUE

> Also, maybe you could rig something based on the keyboard tray from some
of those office cubicles that come with a built-in keyboard tray on a
swing-arm. It doesn't pivot left and right, but I should think that could be
adapted or something... Maybe something you need to design, build and
patent. :D

to. Just like the monitors there is an arm behind and it allows you to move
the monitor left, right, up and down by just tugging the monitor into
position. I was wondering if the is something similar by with a shelf
instead of a monitor. Shelf needs to be 13" to 14" deep and long enough to
hold a keyboard, but I am not putting a keyboard on it. I also need to mount
this on a two pole rack.