From: S Powell [mailto:powe...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 3:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: RDP through ISA Array

does that rule allow inside to that IP?
--the TS you are trying to reach is outside on the WAN?  ... you'd need a rule
inside to that IP as well...

Who'd you rather be, the Beatles or the Rolling Stones?

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 12:44, Jay Dale
<jd...@unetek.com<mailto:jd...@unetek.com>> wrote:
There is currently a rule to allow RDP from the outside to the inside to a
specific IP.  I tried creating a rule that would allow outbound RDP, but that
didn't help.

Jay Dale
 Senior Systems Administrator