Agreed.  These things are particularly irritating when you are trying to
create a locked-down profile.

From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 11:10 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Hide windows libraries

I think that it is high time MS gave us some GPOs to manage libraries.
There will be many Win7 / 2008 R2 RDS deployments starting and we all
know users who can't cope when something changes. Reg key hacks and
stripping perms with subinacl really isn't a good way to be managing
these sort of modifications to a new desktop environment, IMHO.