Hi folks.   I have been assigned the task of doing some base tests on how video
streaming performance behaves for several different scenarios across the lan.
This is for users to watch training videos, etc. from their PCs.
I have looked around and found some free tools - LanSpeed Test and Qcheck from
Ixia, that do some stuff on performance.

I also did some research on using perfmon and came up with these counters that
may give some indication of how the machine is doing while testing:

Memory/Available MBytes
Memory/Pages Input/Sec
Network/Bytes Total/sec
Network Interface/Output Queue Length
Network Interface/Packets Received Errors
PhysicalDisk/Total/Current Disk Queue Length
PhysicalDisk/Total/Disk Bytes/Sec
Process/Total/Working Set
Processor/Total/%Processor Time
System/Processor Queue Length

Does anyone have a link or some other guidance as to whether these counters
make
sense or if I should be looking elsewhere?

Thanks!

Don K