Truck Masters I think it is….might need that.

From: Daniel Rodriguez [mailto:drod...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 4:14 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: Capturing video from YouTube?

Hey, Mav. Do you still have that business card for that Truck Driving School?

On Jun 14, 2011 3:50 PM, "Richard Stovall" <rich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> *IMPORTANT: The information in this email is CONFIDENTIAL. If its contents
>> are disclosed in any way my lawyers will swoop down from black helicopters
>> like Seal Team Six and drag you away with a black bag over your head. They
>> will then take you to a secret prison and make you fight to the death with
>> other people who dared to share this email. You will be given a large bowie
>> knife and a supply of methamphetamines while I watch the said deathmatch and
>> wager vast sums of money on who will be the winner. If the fight becomes
>> boring or there is a stalemate, I will release rabid dogs and my two-stone
>> cat into the arena to liven things up a bit. If these animals become in any
>> way docile, I will squirt them with water pistols until they become a bit
>> more temperamental.*
>>
>> ~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this
email are those of the author and do not represent those of the  company.
Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are
present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.