On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 9:35 AM, John Aldrich
<jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com> wrote:
> Do any of you have a favorite "print screen" utility to allow you to dump
> the contents of your screen to the printer? We have an intranet web page
> that updates frequently and it doesn't print well in Chrome. I don't know
> if it's Chrome or the web page or a combination thereof (I suspect it's
> more a combination, as it prints pretty well in IE.)

I use GreenShot from greenshot.sourceforge.net on machines where I can install
software
and the last free version of PrintKey when I need a portable one that runs off
my USB drive.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=chrome screen capture extension
https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=google+chrome+screen+capture+extension