Hi chaps

Does anyone know of a command line tool that can return the external IP of the
machine it's run on? I need to run a script on some machines and need to note
the external IP.

Olly

[cid:personal229.jpg]

[cid:g2supportsmall_250x58border4823.png]

Network Support
Online Backups
Server Management
        [http://www.g2support.com/googleapps.jpg]
Tel: 0845 307 3443
Email: oliver.marsh...@g2support.com
Web: http://www.g2support.com<http://www.g2support.com/>
Twitter: g2support<http://twitter.com/home?status=@g2support>
Newsletter: http://www.g2support.com/newsletter
Mail: 2 Roundhill Road, Brighton, Sussex, BN2 3RF

Have you said something nice about us to a friend or colleague ?
Let us say thanks. Find out more at
www.g2support.com/referral<http://www.g2support.com/referral>

G2 Support LLP is registered at Mill House, 103 Holmes Avenue, HOVE
BN3 7LE. Our registered company number is OC316341.

<<inline: personal229.jpg>>

<<inline: g2supportsmall_250x58border4823.png>>