I'm looking at a sample script for querying LDAP for proxyAddresses, in order
to export to a list of valid e-mail recipients.  There is a line:

Set Container=GetObject("LDAP://CN=Users,DC=Office,DC=example,DC=com")

I need to change this line to fit my structure.  Unfortunately, my structure is
different than the example.  I don't have one OU where all my users are
located. I have the following:

Divisions

->  AD

->-> Users

-> Exec

->-> Users

etc.  So, I have multiple divisions, each with its users listed underneath.
So, my question is:  If I setup the line to read:

Set Container=GetObject("LDAP://CN=Divisions,DC=AD,DC=dfg,DC=ca,DC=gov")

Will that delve down into the sub-OUs, in order to reach the actual Users OUs?