>From the Word. To Life.

From: Jonathan [mailto:ncm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:43 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: DFS between server 2008 and server 2003

I'm mobile and have not checked the archives. Also, a very short google search
didn't give me much in the way of results.

What I would like to know it is, can anyone tell me if there are any known
gotchas when trying to setup dfs between server 2008 standard (service pack 1)
and server 2003 enterprise (service pack 2)?

Thanks,

Jonathan A+, MCSA, MCSE

Thumb-typed from my HTC Droid Incredible (and yes, it really is) on the Verizon
network. Please excuse brevity and any misspellings.

or send an email to