Great minds, Jim... I just suggested that myself. :D

From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 9:44 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How To Stop/Limit Attempted Hacking Over The Internet

Where is your customer base? If it is UK only you can restrict to just UK IP
addresses. Or maybe you can just allow the EU…..I do that on our VPN and FTP
because I know it is only our employees and a handful of vendors that will
connect. So I block the whole world except the US…..

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 5:30 AM, Robert Jackson <r...@walkermartyn.co.uk>