Negatory.

-----Original Message-----
From: IS Technical [mailto:ist...@intsolcan.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 1:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: gmail outages

Can anyone tell me if there have been any major Gmail outages in the last
week. One if my customers uses gmail on his home system and claims that
service has been down or intermittent in the last week.

I haven't seen any news confirming this on the usual websites I monitor for
this kind of news.

Thanks.

Regards,
Charles

---
                       Charles Figueiredo PhD
       Integrated Solutions - Enhancing Small Business Systems