What's the GPO that enables remoting?

Sent from my POS BlackBerry  wireless device, which may wipe itself at any
moment

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Peck <sep...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:58:13
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: Re: PowerShell query for AD
group

Haven't read that one.  I would say check out the Admin Crash course and and
v2 owners manual for introductory overviews on the subject and then decide
from there what you may purchase.

Mastering PowerShell covers v1 of PowerShell but is still a solid
introduction and still has a ton of useful information on scripts and
functions.  It was originally set to be published but the field for v1 books
grew crowded so Idera bought the rights and published it for free.
I am a scripting hack myself and piece together things that manage to work.
What I have been doing at work is spending the last few years making sure
our environment is ready for it when people started to use it.  Most of my
co-workers use some PowerShell now.

We had v1 distributed to all the servers and when v2 was released, we
upgraded across the board and set a GPO to enable remoting.  It was awesome
not having to RDP into 20 server to test ping our backup network when they
misconfigured something and broke half that networks settings across our
vmware hosts.  Just a script to run when networking wanted me to test

$servers = get-content ./servers.txt
foreach($server in $servers) { Invoke-Command -ComputerName $server
-ScriptBlock { test-connection bkserver.example.com -quiet }