AT&T microcells are limited. In fact, you must enter the mobile numbers of the
phones allowed to use it (you can have 10 numbers).

I have one and it works very well.

Caveats:

1.       If you "daisy-chain" it (plug it into an Ethernet connection, and plug
a PC into it), it does "naughty" DHCP things. It caches DHCP information from
the DHCP server, then pretends to be that DHCP server to the PC. Maddening when
you are trying to troubleshoot. Yes, I learned this the hard way.

2.       It needs to be close to a window for the GPS to come up. If it can't
see satellites, it doesn't come up. There is an antenna jack, but the docs are
kind of vague on obtaining and using an external GPS antenna.

3.       Your phone must be 3G capable.

4.        Non AT&T GSM phones (Trac, StraightTalk, Net10, etc) won't work on it.

5.       Range is very limited

I'm probably going to replace my land-line with skype. Low per minute cost, and
no monthly cost. There are a ton of other VoIP vendors out there with very
reasonable rates.

If you want the full-blown nerd solution, have a look here:
http://pbxinaflash.net/

Ken Cornetet 812.482.8499
To err is human - to moo, bovine.