The thing to remember is:

Resources domain (stuff you want to access) - has the outgoing trust.

Accessing domain - has the incoming trust.

So, yes, in your case, USA should show the incoming trust, and the accounts
domain should show the outgoing trust.

>>> "Ziots, Edward" <ezi...@lifespan.org> 7/12/2011 8:36 AM >>>
Which it does say, but it seems like the reverse needs to be true in my
case, since its accounts in the USA domain need to access resources in
the trusting domain ( my domain) so basically USA would actually have to
be under the Domains Trusted by this domain (Outgoing trusts) in the
Domains and Trusts MMC Snapin. ( USA being the accounts domain and my
Domain being the trusting domain) (Since we would have to put accounts
in the USA domain in groups in my domain to have access to said system.

Also when I did a netdom query trust I see the following, which leads me
to believe the trust between USA and us, is probably already broken.

Direction Trusted\Trusting domain                         Trust type
========= =======================                         ==========

<-        USA
Direct
 Not found

I take with this thinking I am on the right page on this one?

Edward E. Ziots
CISSP, Network +, Security +
Security Engineer
Lifespan Organization