So, forgetting about the newer LensDistortion coefficients which are two
values, it seems that the three pts lens correction values are closely
related to the old Card lens distortion method - they both output a cubic,
sqaured and linear coefficient value - but if I plug the squared value
(also the "b" value) from the pts into the Nuke card "b" value (squared) it
doesn't match up :/

I'm sure DD would have done this a lot back in the day though, with pan and
tile setups.