Hi all!

What I´m trying to achieve is to stabilize footage with vectors and
Idistort to remove some depth movement in a shot which was supposed to
be nodal pan movement.

I´ve been using Frank Reuters ITransform to "warp stabilize" certain
areas in the shot to remove some depth movement and it worked pretty
good. Good enough to be approved :)

But I´m trying to find something more automatic for future situations.
I´m testing out to generate motion vectors from F_vectorgenerator and
then inverting the values to stabilize the shot with Idistort. I´m not
so sure of the F_vectorgenerators accuarcy in this though.

I´m testing now to try and reproduce the movement of a simple colorwhell
with a sin expression with vectors and Idistort but it seem to go half
speed and half the distance. Someone who can help me out and tell me
what I might be doing wrong? Maybe this method won´t work perhaps?
Someone have other ideas?

Thanks in advance!

set cut_paste_input [stack 0]

version 6.3 v1

ColorWheel {

inputs 0

gamma 0.45

name ColorWheel5

selected true

xpos -1951

ypos -956

}

Transform {

scale 0.8

center {1024 778}

name Transform9

selected true

xpos -1951

ypos -813

}

Transform {

translate {{sin(frame/2)*100 i} {sin(frame/2)*100 i}}

center {1024 778}

black_outside false

name Transform10

selected true

xpos -1951

ypos -755

}

set N21221ee0 [stack 0]

Dot {

name Dot11

selected true

xpos -2098

ypos -752

}

AdjBBox {

numpixels 260

name AdjBBox3

selected true

xpos -2132

ypos -716

}

OFXuk.co.thefoundry.furnace.f_vectorgenerator_v403 {

vectorDetail 1

smoothness 1

output Foreground

matteComponent None

Advanced 1

blockSize 20

oversmooth false

Tolerances 1

weightRed 0.3

weightGreen 0.6

weightBlue 0

cacheBreaker true

name F_VectorGenerator5

selected true

xpos -2132

ypos -651

}

Expression {

channel0 {forward.u -forward.v -backward.u none}

expr0 u-48.48980

channel1 {-forward.u forward.v -backward.u none}

expr1 v-44.81890

name Expression8

label "Zero Out"

selected true

xpos -2132

ypos -585

}

Dot {

name Dot10

selected true

xpos -2098

ypos -495

}

push $N21221ee0

FrameHold {

name FrameHold4

selected true

xpos -1951

ypos -668

}

Copy {

inputs 2

from0 forward.u

to0 forward.u

from1 forward.v

to1 forward.v

name Copy13

selected true

xpos -1951

ypos -510

}

IDistort {

uv forward

blur_scale 0

name IDistort12

selected true

xpos -1951

ypos -439

}

push $cut_paste_input

Expression {

channel0 {forward.u -forward.v -backward.u none}

expr0 -u

channel1 {-forward.u forward.v -backward.u none}

expr1 -v

name Expression9

label Inverse

selected true