If you have trouble viewing this email, read the online version
<http://s2814.t.en25.com/e/es.aspx?s=2814&e=132415&elq=c9083245f5b84012801c7a8d11262cf4>.

 *The forums are moving*

Hello,

We're moving! With so many of you using multiple products it seemed like a good
idea to get you all in one place. We will be transitioning the NUKE, HIERO &
KATANA forums over to The Foundry Community on the 9th February 2015.

Here's a run down on what this will mean for you:

*Accounts will be imported and matched up to The Foundry accounts on the main
site based on email address. There will be a thread on account information for
you to check everything, so don't worry if you don't currently have an account
with The Foundry, we'll guide you through that process.

*All forums, topics and posts will move over and maintain a familiar layout.

*The current mailing lists will be archived and available.

*Bookmarks to the current forum will be redirected to their new location in The
Foundry Community.

This is the new link you need: http://community.thefoundry.co.uk/

We'll update you once the move has happened as it will look different. We will
have threads with FAQ's to help you get around your new space.

We're really excited to have you all in one place where we hope you'll find it
easier to share work, tips and tricks, start discussions and get in touch with
the team at The Foundry.

Thank you,

The Foundry Team

Click here to unsubscribe or manage your email preferences
<http://s2814.t.en25.com/e/sl?s=2814&elq=c9083245f5b84012801c7a8d11262cf4>.
Have you recently changed contact details? Please update your account details.
<http://www.thefoundry.co.uk/users/edit-details/?utm_campaign=GLOBAL%2015%20JAN%20forums%20moving%20announcement&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=c9083245f5b84012801c7a8d11262cf4&elqCampaignId=1106>

We respect your privacy. Click here for our privacy policy
<http://www.thefoundry.co.uk/privacy/?utm_campaign=GLOBAL%2015%20JAN%20forums%20moving%20announcement&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=c9083245f5b84012801c7a8d11262cf4&elqCampaignId=1106>.

The Foundry, 5 Golden Square, London, W1F 9HT, UK
Telephone: +44(0) 20 7479 4350
Registered in England and Wales No: 4642027