Hi guys,
I have a family of Open Type fonts installed in my system fonts called
Gotham HTF(OpenType Layout, Postscript Outlines. version 001.000).

 I'm pretty sure that there's nothing wrong with the font since it loads in
all other apps, including notepad, and After Effects.

In Nuke Studio, other Open type fonts load fine, but not this font.

I read this:
http://help.thefoundry.co.uk/nuke/8.0/content/user_guide/effects/fonts_properties.html

When I remove a different font, say "Verlag", it remains in the Nuke font
list. This is strange, since it's not currently in my font directory.
I deleted the fontmapping.fcache.xml in the nuke temp directory. Restarted
Nuke, and saw it create a new one. Verlag shows up in the font list. This
is pretty strange.

I set the project font path to the actual directory with the fonts. No dice.

Since there is another font called Gotham in the fonts folder, I removed
that one completely, and tried to add Gotham HTF. Gotham still shows up in
the list, and Gotham HTF does not.

System info:
Nuke studio 9.0v7 (run from server)
Windows 7