Thanks for clearing up.

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

Von: Ryan O'Phelan <designer...@gmail.com>
Datum: 20.11.2015  17:15  (GMT+01:00)
An: Nuke user discussion <nuke-users@support.thefoundry.co.uk>
Betreff: Re: [Nuke-users] opentype fonts in Nuke Studio

Support did get back to me with a new bug. Evidently, Nuke only checks for
lower case extensions (.oft vs .OFT)
So if you guys run into this issue again, just rename your fonts with lower
case extensions.

Thanks support!
Ryan

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Joel Byrne <by...@thefoundry.co.uk> wrote:
Hey, Ryan.

Hmmm, I wonder if Nuke needs a restart to pick it up? Yeah, Support is
definitely the way to go for this.

Joel.