Hi, Frank.

The Burn-in soft effect might do what need by extracting tag key/value
pairs from track items. For example, if you're using the Note tag you can
extract the note info from it using something like:

hiero/tags/Note/note

Hope that helps,
Joel.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 12:15 AM, Frank Rueter|OHUfx <fr...@ohufx.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think this has come up before but since I haven't used tags in a while I
> thought I'd check in:
>
> Is it possible by now to display a tags data/note in the viewer as a
> viewer overlay (not just for rendering an overlay during export)?
> I thought I could just cutomise a input process like in the copm viewer,
> but turns out the timeline viewer doesn't have the concept of an input
> process.
>
> Is there another way?
>
> Cheers
> frank
>
> --
> [image: ohufxLogo 50x50] <http://www.ohufx.com> *vfx compositing
> <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-compositing> | workflow customisation and
> consulting <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-customising> *

Joel Byrne
Technical Author
*The Foundry*.
5 Golden Square
London, W1F 9HT
Telephone: +44(203) 434 3190
Web: www.thefoundry.co.uk

The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No: 4642027